This bread is delicious for breakfast, snack or pudding. It is high in protein and low in sugar. It goes down really well as an after school snack!
300g pecan nuts
1tsp baking powder
2 ripe medium bananas
2tbsp light olive oil
1. Set the oven to 180C.
2. Grease and line a loaf tin.
3. Grind the pecans to a fine meal in a food processor or blender (I use my Nutri Bullet).
4. Place in a bowl with the other dry ingredients.
5. Blend eggs, bananas, olive oil and honey (I use my Nutri Bullet).
6. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
7. Pour into the lined loaf tine and bake for 40-45 minutes.
8. The bread is cooked when a skewer inserted in the middle comes out clean.
9. Allow to cool for 5 minutes before turning out onto a wire cooling rack.
10. Slice and serve.