Food Preparation and Cooking Experience
Many of my clients and I think many people in general find it challenging to make vegetables and salads appetising and interesting. For this reason I am now offering workshops for hands on preparation and cooking of plant foods and vegan dishes.
I love sharing my passion and enthusiasm for preparation and cooking with anyone who wants to learn. My aim is to inspire you to want to be more creative with vegetables and for you to eat more of them. These workshops feel like a very natural extension to my nutrition consultation during which I ask my clients to make changes to their diet often quite significant changes. I now want to offer some guidance with making vegetables both tasty AND nourishing! It seems like the next logical step to me.
What’s in it for you?
- This is a hands-on experience where you will learn how to throw together ingredients to make at least 3 tasty and nourishing dishes
- There will be no more than 3 people attending each session
- You’ll have the opportunity to ask lots of questions, learn new skills and try out different equipment
- I’ll be sharing lots of nutritional tips
- We will sit down and enjoy eating one of the dishes you have prepared
- You will be using locally sourced and organic ingredients as much as possible
- All dishes will be vegetarian, gluten and dairy free
- I am also happy to accommodate specific dietary requirements such as low FODMAP (IBS), nightshade free to support particular health issues such as IBS.
Next Workshop Details
Please get in touch for upcoming dates or if you would like to book an individual cooking experience.
The Old Barn, 5 Little Heath Lane, Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire HP4 2RT
Individual – £125 for 3 hours
2-3 people – £75 pp for 3 hours
Please contact me for more details and to reserve your place.